Neuro-ID is truly special. It just might be that once in a lifetime opportunity. And it’s not just the tech, or the market opp, it’s also the people. Our headquarters are nestled in a quiet section of Montana’s Rocky Mountains, but our distributed enterprise has the ambition to change the digital world. And we’re doing just that each and every day by up-leveling world class organizations' digital strategies for fraud and CX with behavior. We work very hard, we are very focused, and the environment is incredibly dynamic. However, we make time to celebrate and build culture. We believe wholeheartedly that the journey should be memorable, enjoyable, and meaningful, even if it’s not easy.
Neuro-ID is on the forefront of the behavioral analytics field, helping online businesses better understand their customers and fraud threats. We need an outstanding Content Marketing Manager (CMM) to help tell our story in a way that positions Neuro-ID as the leader, innovator, and industry expert. We’re looking for a true storyteller - someone who can unlock technical information while communicating clearly with a larger, potentially non-technical audience in a way that captures and excites them about Neuro-ID and the products we offer. The CMM will take ownership over building customer-centric messaging and B2B content assets, while serving as a collaborator with Marketing, Sales, Product, teams as well as other internal stakeholders.
Dare to do something bold!
- Build strategy, metrics, and reporting around all content projects
- Tell Neuro-ID’s story in an exciting, broadly accessible way through a variety of mediums (long & short form, social, blogs, videos, webinars, etc.)
- Partner with the wider marketing team to build and execute a prospect-centric content marketing strategy tailored to each of Neuro-ID’s product lines and for, different industries and verticals
- Develop compelling content across various mediums, including videos, podcasts, blogs, case studies, whitepapers, emails, social posts, and more
- Partner regularly with SMEs across various departments (Product, Sales, Marketing, Data Science, Growth) to take technical and business concepts and translate into concise messaging that drive awareness and preference of Neuro-ID products
- Track, analyze and report upon content effectiveness and conversion
- Identify and execute on new channels of thought leadership presence
- Manage outside resources, as needed
- Dynamic visual storytelling—you’re able to draw the reader in and tell a story through content creation in a compelling way through a variety of mediums
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (research, brand marketing, content marketing, digital marketing), in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven ability to build out a brand “voice” through content creation
- Self-starter mentality—ability to self-educate, build a strategy, communicate that strategy to get stakeholder buy-in, and execute
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience analyzing and leverage data and metrics to measure audience impact
- Capable of creating technical content for a variety of different mediums (blogs, videos, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Domain expertise in Fraud, Identity, Risk, Customer Experience, a plus
- Competitive salary.
- Own a slice of a rocket ship! We offer equity stock options for all our employees with fair vesting and strike price terms.
- Competitive PTO policy which includes the entire office closure for the whole week between Christmas Eve and New Years Day.
- Summer Fridays: Get out at 3pm on Fridays (June - Sept)
- Comprehensive Benefits Program:
- United Healthcare PPO/HSA
- 401K Administration and Quarterly Webinar
- Contributions to Dental, Vision, Disability, Life
- FSA / DCA Access
- Fitness Reimbursement (up to $90/month): Enough for a Peloton Bike!
- Education Budget: $250/Year per employee for approved course
- Remote Work Set-Up: One Time $300 Stipend for anything contributing to better remote work (ie. comfy chair/footpad, etc.)
- Technology Station Kit: Computer (Mac or PC Choice), Monitor(s), Keyboard, Mouse, Dongles, HeadSet
- Experience our company culture at a whole other level during our action-packed, outdoor adventures themed company off-site in Whitefish, Montana in July each year
- A startup culture tuned for success - with complete transparency of the entire business’ performance
- Remote workforce, with HQ in Whitefish, MT and regional hubs in Boise, Bozeman, DC, and Lehi with WeWork Benefits in those hubs
- Employee recognition, training, and mentoring opportunities
- Customers that you recognize and a sales team that regularly wins against Fortune 500 competitors
- Make a real difference in a fast-growing company