Here at Neuro-ID, you will be joining a best-in-class team on a trajectory of tremendous growth. We are a Series-B start-up, backed by top tier investors Canapi Ventures, FinVC Capital, and TTV Capital and we serve some of the largest names across various industries such as Intuit, Square, Affirm, Mission Lane, Petal, and others.
We are pioneering the behavioral analytics space, providing a new standard for collecting, translating and actioning on the real-time behaviors of digital interactions. Through a body of patented technology, Neuro-ID developed the Friction Index™, leveraging over a decade of scientific research and discovery in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) to measure both customer Intent and Experience. For companies, this real-time behavioral data is used during the digital onboarding process to segment genuine from fraudulent customers, enabling them to maximize conversion, reduce false positives and stop sophisticated fraud.
Founded by 2 world-renowned PhDs, and led by a team of seasoned executives, we continue to make strategic key additions to our team to expand our product offerings and enter new verticals.
Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced product design leader to help us build a top-tier product experience for our customers. This is a high-impact position that will interact closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists, solutions architects, and, most importantly, customers. You will have the opportunity to shape Neuro-ID's UX research and design processes and will participate in defining and prioritizing product roadmap. This is an opportunity to join a fast-moving, fun-loving, and cutting-edge technology company as we continue our journey of unlocking the world's behavioral data!
- Design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms.
- Create user interface design, architecture, and functionality according to usability best practices, standards-compliant design, and most importantly, user tested data.
- Come up with the best creative and innovative solutions achieved within timeline and scope.
- Responsible for seeing the idea from ideation to launch.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, data analysts, and support teams to define an end-to-end, best-in-class product experience.
- Present and effectively communicate the conceptual vision and foster ideas to help spread storytelling techniques to inspire the team.
- 7+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, service design, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or similar.
- You have a track record of designing elegant solutions that delight users.
- Strong knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and data science.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Organized, self-directed and efficient in managing complex projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to solve challenging problems and transform them into simple experiences for our users.
- People who know you would call you a team player with a desire to jump in and be “hands on” as needed.
- Self-drive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your problem solving skills and high design caliber
Life at Neuro-ID:
Neuro-ID is in hyper-growth mode, and the team here has a lot of ambition. However, what sets us apart from the rest is that the culture at Neuro-ID is truly special. It just might be that once in a lifetime opportunity. And it’s not just the tech, or the market opp, it’s also the people. Our headquarters are nestled in a quiet section of Montana’s Rocky Mountains, but our distributed enterprise has the ambition to change the digital world. And we’re doing just that each and every day by up-leveling world class organizations' digital strategies for fraud and CX with behavior. We work very hard, we are very focused, and the environment is incredibly dynamic. However, we make time to celebrate and build culture. We believe wholeheartedly that the journey should be memorable, enjoyable, and meaningful, even if it’s not easy.
- Compensation: Competitive salary and equity package (Own a slice of a rocket ship!)
- Team: Remote “Connected” Workforce, quarterly culture events with regional team, functional team quarterly planning offsites, monthly all team celebration meetings, All Access We Work Cards, annual all team summits in Whitefish, MT, and MORE all in service to create a connected, but flexible workforce.
- Wellness: Healthy people are happy people! We offer comprehensive and top tier health, dental, vision, FSA, DCA, 401K, monthly wellness stipend for gym memberships, strava licenses, or really anything related to wellness.
- Education: Annual education reimbursement for an approved education purpose, course, books, podcast subscription, etc.
- Tech: Technology Station Kit: Computer (Mac or PC Choice), Monitor(s), Keyboard, Mouse, Dongles, HeadSet; Remote Work Comfort Stipend: Annual stipend to continually improve your remote work set-up
- Location: Our flagship “HQ” nestled in beautiful Whitefish, Montana with over 5000 square of office space and thousands of acres of outdoor adventure space for our remote employees to enjoy when in town for off-sites.
- Competitive PTO Policy: Recharging when you are running hard is crucial! We stress work/life balance. Our PTO policies include the entire office closure for the whole week between Christmas Eve and New Years Day for recharging prior to the New Year!
Dare to do something bold!