Neuro-ID is truly special. It just might be that once in a lifetime opportunity. And it’s not just the tech, or the market opp, it’s also the people. Our headquarters are nestled in a quiet section of Montana’s Rocky Mountains, but our distributed enterprise has the ambition to change the digital world. And we’re doing just that each and every day by up-leveling world class organizations' digital strategies for fraud and CX with behavior. We work very hard, we are very focused, and the environment is incredibly dynamic. However, we make time to celebrate and build culture. We believe wholeheartedly that the journey should be memorable, enjoyable, and meaningful, even if it’s not easy.
Neuro-ID is on the forefront of the behavioral analytics field, helping online businesses better understand their customers and fraud threats.
Are you a great communicator? Neuro-ID has an amazing story to tell, and we’re looking for a well-rounded, experienced Marketing Communications (MarComm) & PR Manager to support the company’s communications and media relations efforts. This role, reporting to the SVP of Marketing, is instrumental in cementing Neuro-ID’s reputation as a market leader and innovator among key audiences. An integral part of the Marketing team, The MarComm/PR Manager will work closely with our PR agencies and consultants to drive thought leadership and help communicate our brand to the world.
Dare to do something bold!
- Work closely with SVP of Marketing and external agencies to develop and execute a comprehensive communications plan, including objectives, budget, and tactics
- Coordinate all MarComm/PR activities, maintaining a MarComm/PR calendar
- Manage a global tier 1 media list - tracking performance of MarComm/PR programs
- Manage relationships with PR agencies
- Work closely with social media and internal Marketing teams to share and amplify company news & coverage both internally and on social media
- Manage media inquiries, interview requests, award submissions, speaking engagements and prepare briefing materials for company spokespersons
- Coordinate media trainings for company spokespersons
- Monitor, analyse and communicate regional MarComm/PR results on a rolling monthly / quarterly / campaigns basis
- Maintain an up-to-date press kit, including current biographies and photographs for all spokespersons and company executives
- Copy, edit, and coordinate translation of content and PR materials, as needed
- Conceptualize innovative strategies and approaches - new ways of thinking are encouraged
- Coordinate with other Marketing, Sales, and Product team members, as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of marketing communications and/or public relations experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience planning, writing, editing, and promoting written / visual content
- Consistent track record of developing and activating successful PR campaigns, including success with top tier media
- Experience in managing relationships with media and PR agencies
- Experience managing a budget
- Experience with traditional, digital, and social media strategies and planning
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great team working skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Competitive salary.
- Own a slice of a rocket ship! We offer equity stock options for all our employees with fair vesting and strike price terms.
- Competitive PTO policy which includes the entire office closure for the whole week between Christmas Eve and New Years Day.
- Summer Fridays: Get out at 3pm on Fridays (June - Sept)
- Comprehensive Benefits Program:
- United Healthcare PPO/HSA
- 401K Administration and Quarterly Webinar
- Contributions to Dental, Vision, Disability, Life
- FSA / DCA Access
- Fitness Reimbursement (up to $90/month): Enough for a Peloton Bike!
- Education Budget: $250/Year per employee for approved course
- Remote Work Set-Up: One Time $300 Stipend for anything contributing to better remote work (ie. comfy chair/footpad, etc.)
- Technology Station Kit: Computer (Mac or PC Choice), Monitor(s), Keyboard, Mouse, Dongles, HeadSet
- Experience our company culture at a whole other level during our action-packed, outdoor adventures themed company off-site in Whitefish, Montana in July each year
- A startup culture tuned for success - with complete transparency of the entire business’ performance
- Remote workforce, with HQ in Whitefish, MT and regional hubs in Boise, Bozeman, DC, and Lehi with WeWork Benefits in those hubs
- Employee recognition, training, and mentoring opportunities
- Customers that you recognize and a sales team that regularly wins against Fortune 500 competitors
- Make a real difference in a fast-growing company