As the Revenue Operations Leader, you are responsible for all aspects of GTM operations across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success. You are a master of modern SaaS GTM and how to leverage science to help our talented and experienced GTM team achieve their fullest potential in the most exciting company in the behavioral analytics space. You are also the bridge between GTM and the broader company, maintaining deep partnerships to provide Product, Engineering, Finance and People Operations with data driven insights to help Neuro-ID optimize all aspects of GTM execution. You are obsessed with seller productivity that directly impacts hyper revenue growth. You will inform the creation of best practices and our sales playbook, connecting our learnings to a culture of enablement that allows Neuro-ID to scale smoothly to our massive market opportunity.
As Revenue Operations Leader you will...
- Assess the current state of our end-to-end GTM
- Identify gaps, redundancies, and areas for improvement
- Construct a plan that addresses the greatest priorities with the big picture in mind
- You will lead the full buildout of our end-to-end GTM operations
- Create systems, structure and process that turn execution into results.
- Implement and optimize a process within Salesforce for Pipeline Management
- Track deals through the process and extrapolate key metrics around movement from one stage to another, conversion from different stages, sales cycles, length between stages, etc.
- Develop/Optimize reports within Salesforce to pull key data/results/trends at a moment's notice for Account Executives, Sales Leaders, C-Level Executives, Board Members, Investors, etc.
- Develop/Optimize Dashboard/Visuals within Salesforce that can be viewed, understood, and utilized by those within sales and outside of sales, or even outside the organization, to get a real-time view into the current state of the sales pipeline and forecast
- Ensure that the key sales tools needed for prospecting, management of opportunities, and sales optimization are implemented, adopted and optimized.
- Manage CRM data and drive CRM hygiene, in particular putting things in place now that will be key to both future growth and future diligence of Neuro-ID
- Perform sales forecasting in conjunction with sales leaders and finance
- Work with sales leadership to develop organizational goals and then implement process, reporting, and visuals that help manage to those goals
Ideally, our Revenue Operations Leader will have...
- 5+ years of successful Revenue Operations experience
- 3+ years of Revenue Ops experience with a high growth SaaS company, ideally in a startup
- A full stack view of Revenue Operations spanning Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
- A strong context to a day in the life of our customers and sellers
- A high level of Salesforce proficiency including broader tools and systems in the GTM stack
- An analytical, business intelligence mindset and ability to produce deep insight
- Experience in complex enterprise sales to matrixed organizations with multiple stakeholders
Neuro-ID is truly special. It just might be that once in a lifetime opportunity. And it’s not just the tech, or the market opp, it’s also the people. Our headquarters are nestled in a quiet section of Montana’s Rocky Mountains, but our distributed enterprise has the ambition to change the digital world. And we’re doing just that each and every day by up-leveling world class organizations' digital strategies for fraud and CX with behavior. We work very hard, we are very focused, and the environment is incredibly dynamic. However, we make time to celebrate and build culture. We believe wholeheartedly that the journey should be memorable, enjoyable, and meaningful, even if it’s not easy. Dare to do something bold!